Friday, July 1, 2011

Captain's Log, Day 11: YES, I am sleep-deprived...

          One of my biggest annoyances is seeing people where I’m not expecting them.
          Really, it’s awful. I came in from doing animal chores tonight, knowing that my parents were in the kitchen, Nemesis was in our room and the sisters were in bed upstairs. After doing a flying air guitar down the staircase (WIPEOUT), I look up to find that Quill was actually just leaving our room, as she had just been saying goodnight to my brother. I get the feeling I will NEVER hear the end of this.
          As I was sitting on my bed trying to decide whether or not my wrist was swelling (and seriously berating myself for not finishing my prototype weaponized wrist brace), I started wondering if there was a device out there yet for tracking nearby people. Such a device could be helpful in so many ways—for me, mostly under the category of “not making myself look any weirder than I already am,” but I’m sure it could be adapted for safety measures too. Speaking of safety measures, I wonder if it’s legal to use dynamite in the country. If my stupid lawnmower breaks one more time…
          Okay, due to the lateness of the hour, this post is going to be a heck of a lot shorter than previous ones. I’m rapidly sliding into Random territory, after which comes Incoherency and then Sleep, so I think I’d better  begins toi skjhradfasirefjfdsa csdn asfie akdf s ff wejrew ssoell…
          Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……. 

No comments:

Post a Comment