Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Captain's Log, Day 30: End of the Road?

          It's Day 30. Believe it or not, I've actually come up with some random story/article/post for 30 days. (For those of you who DON'T believe it, look at the archives. I have proof.) That means I've fulfilled the terms of the bet I made back on Day 1.
          The question remains now: what do I do? The way I see it, I have a few options.

          Option 1: I can quit writing and delete this blog ASAP.
          Option 2: I can quit writing but not delete the blog, in case I ever need copies of my stories (like HvZ, Robin Hood and His Merry Men, etc).
          Option 3: I can keep the blog and write once in a while, in case I ever have a need to say something random.
          Option 4: I can see how many days I can write continuously.
       
          Now, considering the fact that no one reads this ANYWAY, I'm pretty sure it's a moot point in any respect. It's not like some fire-and-pitchfork mob will visit my house just because I stopped writing. Actually, if anything, they would visit me because I keep writing....
          My sense of self-competitiveness wants me to keep writing, though. How far can I go? But that only delays the inevitable question of what to do when I find out how long I can go. It's annoying.
          Considering the fact that it's 12:30ish at night and I want to go to bed, I think I'll pull the age-old trick of sleeping on it. If you happen to stumble on this post and have an opinion, go ahead and comment because I can't make a decision here.
          Guess we'll find out on Thursday what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment